- Singapore - Technology Centre
The primary responsibility of the Channel FP&A team is to lead governance and reporting for the global channel portfolio, supporting senior executives to plan, analyse and comprehend the financial impact of our channel and commercial strategy. This role reports into the Channel FP&A Snr Manager, and will be responsible for (i) supporting on-going governance and reporting for the global channel portfolio, (ii) lead the development of analytical tools and capabilities for the global centre of expertise, and (iii) providing intelligence on the competitive landscape.
About the Role
Channel governance & reporting
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of channel financial and operational performances across key review processes
- Provide commentary and insights on key drivers of financial variances for each channel, including risks & opportunities
- Ensure the consistency, completeness and integrity of the global channel P&Ls through ongoing audits and market collaboration
- Lead and support projects to improve channel reporting quality, including the improvement of channel cost-allocation rules and minimizing of accounting inconsistencies across channels
Develop COE tools & capabilities
- Own and lead development of channel FP&A know-how and tools, in partnership with Group Finance stakeholders
- Promote the usage of global tools to enable consistency on reporting & analysis
- Lead and drive efforts to automate ongoing reporting needs, leveraging business intelligence applications
- Respond to management and financial information requests in a timely fashion, while maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
- Drive ad-hoc projects and initiatives where required
- Ability to independently contribute insightful business & financial analysis
- Ability to work under pressure while delivering timely and quality work
- Ability to understand and apply key accounting principles
- Effective and concise communicator, with the ability to build productive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, experience with SAP and Tableau / Looker would be beneficial
- Experience in being a successful self-starter, working with ambiguity, and driving continuous improvement
- Experience in independently leading financial reporting, consolidation & analysis
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders, with the willingness to work across global timezones if required
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.