- Service Engineers
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- To ensure smooth day to day operation of manufacturing facilities support
- In-charge of facilities equipment and systems preventive maintenance and execution
- Responsible for site conditioning checks and performance monitoring during daily facilities operations
- Working closely with facilities engineers for process and equipment improvement
- Willing to travel & able to be posted to any part of Dyson’s properties in Malaysia
- As 33kV BO Chargeman, own the operations and maintenance responsibilities of HT/LV/MV, Lighting, Mechanical/Small Power, BMS, Fire Protection System
- SPM or Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BO Chargeman Certificate
- At least 5 years of experience in the handling plant facilities such as 33kV Sub-Station, ACMV, Cleanroom, Specialty Gases, Chemicals Storage, Solvent Scrubbers, Electrical Services, Fire Protection Systems, Process Cooling Water systems, Exhaust systems and BMS.
- In-depth knowledge in 33kV Electrical Sub-Station Operations & Maintenance
- In-depth knowledge in Suruhanjaya Tinggi of Malaysia Electrical Board’s standard and compliance requirements
- Understanding of Process Control Instrumentation Hardware and software
- Knowledge in Preventive maintenance planning and execution of HT/MV/LV
- Able to systematically troubleshoot with good skills in planning
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.