- Product Design, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson are currently recruiting for a Cloud Architect you will be reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure Architecture.
- Developing and supporting Dyson’s data platform and architecture.
- Architecting, designing and delivering technical solutions using Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure.
- Providing support in the areas of IT Strategy, Cloud Model Delivery, and Infrastructure support, including scenario design and flow mapping.
- Collaborating daily with customer development teams, IT service groups and 3rd parties to build and operate environments for software testing and training purposes.
- Developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "point-of-view" documents.
- Developing algorithms and tools to enable AI and machine learning infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing, analysing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights.
- Using and implementing advanced analytics technologies to support key business challenges.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solution development in an end-to-end manner.
- Leading the migration of numerous on-premise databases to our cloud platform.
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies
- Proven experience in data migration and ingestion of large volumes of data
- Experience with cloud servers, infrastructure, platform sizing, and cost reduction
- General knowledge of storage: network storage capacity planning, architecture and design
- Good understanding of serverless architectures across AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in maintaining, monitoring, and scaling web based platforms
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines