- Information Technology
- India - Bangalore Sales Office
About the role:
• Developing and supporting Dyson’s Cloud Centre of Excellence function across multiple cloud platforms and architectures.
• Design and deliver technical solutions on AWS Cloud and Google Cloud Platform. Resolving challenges, leading implementations, and developing creative solutions that meet project needs.
• Providing support in the areas of IT Strategy, Cloud Operating Model and Infrastructure Support, including scenario design and flow mapping.
• Develops the Cloud Roadmaps for infrastructure and application services.
• Collaborating daily with Dyson Development Teams, IT Service Groups and 3rd Parties to development a portfolio of reusable architectural patterns, processes and blueprints to be re-used across all cloud services.
• Produces Solutions Options Papers for comparison and selection of cloud services
• 5+ years working within multi-national organisations
• Excellent understanding and business domain knowledge in an organisation that is commercially focused and driving for rapid growth and expansion
• A strong & capable individual with experience in the creation of and adherence to corporate policy, process and procedure
• 5+ years of experience in developing Cloud Strategy and Cloud Architecture Designs
• Technical expert in cloud platforms, including, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Sound understanding of Cloud API and other standard integration mechanisms
• Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies covering Application, Data and Infrastructure Architecture principles.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills across all levels of the organisation up to C-level board executives with an ability to adjust the communication style depending on audience .
• Implement and manage cost controls and reporting for cloud environments.
• Keeping up to date with technology trends and identifying areas for improvement.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.