- Bristol - United Kingdom
Internet connected products are the future of Dyson. We’re putting together world-class software engineering teams who are helping to build innovative and disruptive products. We are using the latest technology and techniques to deliver our ambitious vision in the connected space.
You will be joining the Connected team who is responsible for the Out of the Box owner experience, ensuring that Dyson owners enjoy a seamless connection to their products. As part of this agile team you will maintain and extend the Dyson Connected Home offering and see feature development through to production and beyond. Your technical experience and expertise will ensure the highest level of quality in all solutions provided.
We develop and support services in C# and NodeJS – using the right tool for the Job – running in containers and lambda functions within the AWS cloud. You will be collaborating with teams across Dyson to deliver the right solution for the customer. You will also be driving forward the architecture and processes that will allow Dyson to take today’s and tomorrow’s problems in its stride.
- Designing, building, testing and running software in production
- Developing, testing and deploying distributed applications
- Monitoring, measuring and investigating production issues
- Evolving team practices and tooling towards continuous delivery
- Mentoring junior members staff
- DotNetCore / NodeJS
- AWS Cloud or similar (e.g. Azure)
- Docker / Containerisation tools
- CI / CD Exposure
- Deployment Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus)
- Agile / Scrum / SAFe experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Central Bristol Location