- India - Chandigarh Remote
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
About The Role:
We are looking for a results-driven Cluster Manager to be based out of Chandigarh to ensure that Sales goals are met, and retail operations are executed successfully in a timely manner. Cluster Managers are also responsible for monitoring sales and creating sales reports, training and managing staff and relationship management.
To be successful as a Cluster Manager, you must have strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills. A good cluster manager can multitask and delegate duties to employees where appropriate.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of store managers and key account leads to deliver Sales and/or retail goals and ensure store operations as per Dyson policies and standards
- Manages a Multi-Channel Retail operation across a geography – EBOs (exclusive brand outlets and MBOs (multi-brand outlets)
- Responsible for Stores productivity across all stores and Dyson brand visibility as per guidelines and share in MBOs.
- Responsible for stores manning with Dyson standard demo experts and stylers at all designated stores
- Execute the Training calendar in the respective geography and further Identify training needs and opportunities for Dyson staff and Partner staff; develops and implements a plan for meeting those needs
- Collaborates with Partner teams – cluster managers and store/department managers to facilitate the delivery of pre-defined performance standards. Standards may be based on financial and operational goals and required compliance with internal, local, state, and federal policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure that goals and objectives are clearly communicated with Cluster staff; provides guidance and leadership to enable staff to meet these goals and objectives
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
- Participates in community activities to promote the organization and to build goodwill.
- Identifies opportunities for localized activation programs, in-store branding/advertising, joint marketing programs and growth campaigns.
- Assists with the opening of new stores in the cluster in close collaboration and co-ordination with Dyson and Partner teams
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8 to 10 years of Retail sales work experience
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
At Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing your whole self to work – your authentic you. We believe that diversity and an inclusive team is what sets us about and brings about great ideas, innovation and growth. Our benefits are competitive and as per industry standards.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.