- United Kingdom - Hullavington Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore, first. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different. Dyson Estates consists of 160 properties including offices, RDD facilities, manufacturing sites and direct retail stores and is growing with the expansion of our HQ in Singapore – St James Power Station.
Five years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers, heaters and Personal care are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world.
Our mission is to provide workspaces that matches our business aspirations. We create spaces that support our employee’s wellbeing and provide facilities that enable our people to have the best employee experience whilst at work.
About the Role
- The role will include the day to day running of a Coffee Bar/s, ensuring consistency for delivery, standards and quality.
- This role reports into the Coffee Bar Manager. This role is accountable for the day to day Coffee Bar operations, as well as the day to day people management of the Baristas.
- To support the Coffee Bar Manager to deliver a high standard of customer service and good quality beverages and food
- Order and maintain beverage and food stocks
- Train and coach the Baristas to ensure a smooth running of the coffee bars, producing beverages to a high consistent quality
- Managing staff rotas for the coffee bar/s
- Lead the people management of the Baristas, ensuring we attract and retain the right people
- Working Dyson events when required
- Identifying and making improvements to the coffee bar
- Completing in house training such as health and safety, COSHH and food hygiene and ensuring your team are compliant
- Experience organising small teams and workloads
- Able to collaborate with others
- Managing orders and food stocks
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent time management
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Positive attitude to work
- Able to coach and train team members
- 27 days annual leave
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.