- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will work closely with the Programme Management function to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and process compliant manner. They will review work being developed by the channel teams to ensure that it aligns with the initial project strategy.
About the role
- Work with the GTM Campaign Manager to understand the project, its technology, benefits and the claims we can make to create a successful product strategy
- Review and analyse previous campaigns to determine key success drivers.
- Work with the Markets team to understand the market landscape, role of the product in the range and commercial targets.
- Support GTM Campaign manager on campaign briefing, setting commercial campaign objectives and scope.
- Work with the channel teams (media, digital, direct, retail) to get Stakeholder alignment on the campaign scope. To do this you will:
- Create a definitive asset list in partnership with Programme Management from which to brief the channel creatives to ensure seamless consumer journey throughout the campaign.
- Support GTM Campaign Manager in delivering campaign briefings for the creative channels and key global marketing teams
- Support development of the project campaign kit and present to market leads.
- Work alongside the Programme team to ensure all assets are delivered in a timely manner to the transcreation agency.
- Oversee delivery of campaign assets to the transcreation agency on time and spec
- Provide weekly updates to markets in fortnightly launch readiness call, sharing latest WIP creative and delivery timings
- Take on ownership of campaign asset list, copy bank and copy matrix delivery. Ensuring consistent tone of voice across all campaign deliverables.
- Work alongside Markets team to ensure strong execution plans are in place
- Ensure media plans align with Global approach and that appropriate journeys and assets support the media plan.
- Encourage markets to order assets from transcreation agency in a timely manner to ensure strong x-channel execution from launch.
- Marketing/business related degree or 1-2 years product marketing experience
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understand why they are different and able to translate complex product technology into an engaging consumer proposition
- Organised, engaged and relentless to get the right result. Potential to generate new ideas and see them through to fruition.
- Not afraid to get into the detail and get stuck into a range of tasks.
- Strong organisation and planning skills – able to collaborate with a range of teams including Engineering, Legal, Campaign and Market teams.
- Exceptional team player with credibility and integrity to earn peer, senior management and cross-functional confidence quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to juggle a large workload and can respond quickly to changing priorities. Ensures that deliverables are completed on time and with senior stakeholder agreement.
- Commercially astute, considers what our campaign and creative must do to succeed across our global markets to feed into our messaging, media and go to market plans.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.