- Cologne - Germany
Dyson’s direct business has been a key source of growth globally in the past years. As the market moves more towards Digital and direct to consumer, we are looking to strengthen the direct finance team in the DACH region. This is a multi-faceted channel, which includes Dyson.de, Dyson Customer Services, and Dyson marketplaces, operates 24/7 with world class owner experience at its core.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will play an essential role in making sure that this growth journey continues. The role has significant exposure to senior leadership in the DACH region as well as towards EMEA HQ. Their main role will be to collaborate with the key members of the direct/digital channel, which is the fastest growing part of the business, to drive the strategy for growth and measure the results by driving insightful financial analysis in a rapidly evolving business model.
About the role
· Deliver financial leadership in Digital / Direct business including:
o Commercial Planning / Budgeting – Partner with the Head of Digital and with the Direct Retail managers to plan their resource and infrastructure requirements, short and long term.
o Supporting “Test & Learn” Initiatives – Establish robust processes to track the impact and ROI of pioneering initiatives and campaigns.
o Influencing investment decisions by benchmarking costs / benefits across markets and channels.
· Support the month end steering processes
· Attend the market sales plan meetings to provide the financial perspective to the direct plans.
· Drive financial capability within the direct team by providing training and supporting them in their business objectives.
· Collaborate with Group on key finance systems / transformation projects.
· Min 3 years of experience of working in a high performing organization ideally in the Retail or FMCG industry
· Commercial Finance / Business partnering experience
· Expertise in P&L management and can demonstrate financial expertise
· Business or Economics Degree
· Strategic planning capability
· High level of communication skills - both verbal and written
· Strong team player - capable of building and motivating teams
· Energetic, engaging and positive approach
· Results driven
· Decisive and excellent influencer
· Self-starter who sees things to completion
· Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised sport activities
- Discount on Dyson machines and Corporate Benefits
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.