- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Dyson is growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
Our Finance team manages and balances complex budgets across our global business. Multiple regions, multiple categories and covering all aspects of the finance cycle. The team provides control and stability, which enables our family-owned business to be agile, adapt to constant change.
As the Retail Finance Analyst you will support the management of the Retail financials in the monthly close process as well as long term planning cycles, while Business Partnering the Benelux retail team, providing solid reporting on business and financial insights.
About the role
Develop and maintain key sales reports for stakeholders
Provide regular customer profitability analysis
Produce key business and financial insights for peers as well as Benelux Management
Produce daily sales dashboard for monthly performance management.
Support Retail forecast process during Monthly Forecast and Budget submissions
Support commercial planning process monthly review within retail team
Develop and maintain Promotional planning model, driving process improvement
Key ownership within Retail l P&L Management
Develop and maintain mid-month financial forecast within monthly performance management
Maintain monthly overview of Retail P&L, driving correct allocations within Month Close process
Finance Centre of Excellence point of contact
Ensure a good understanding of AR related matters
Ensure outstanding rebates related claims are cleared in a timely manner
Provide general deduction support to key retail stakeholders
- You should have a Sales Controlling background ideally in a large retail or FMCG organisation, being able to navigate complex matrix structures.
- Experience in rebate management as well as promotion and forecasting management
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience using SAP (ideally familiar with the rebate module/contract management cockpit) and proficient in Excel
- Economics/Business Degree or qualified accountant
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company Bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.