- France - Paris Office
At Dyson we believe everything could be better. Fueled by a frustration with things that don’t work properly and a relentless obsession with making them work better, we’ve spent the last 32 years pioneering inventions and continually improving. We’re growing fast. And our ambition is huge. But it’s not simply about more people and more profit. Dyson is all about pioneering ideas and new technologies. It’s about inventing the future. Our philosophy remains the same as it was 32 years ago when James Dyson invented the first cyclonic vacuum cleaner. We remain family owned. We don’t bow to outside shareholders or report to the stock exchange. Instead we plot our own path, unshackled from conventional thinking. At Dyson we constantly strive to find more pioneering ways to solve everyday problems.
The Finance Analyst FP&A will work closely with the FP&A Manager and the finance peers to provide dedicated best in class FP&A finance support, encompassing a wide range of financial responsibilities.
About the Role
This role reports to the Finance Manager FP&A SEU Cluster.
- Financial Reporting. Creation, presentation & ownership of reporting, scenario planning, ‘’zoom out’’ analysis and scorecards. Develop and standardize reporting packs across SEU markets for month-end, forecast and budget through the usage of Onestream, BW and Excel.
- Financial Analysis. Responsible for the analysis, interpretation and management of market financials together with the FP&A Manager for the SEU Cluster markets (Italy, France, Spain & Portugal). Track and identify risks & opportunities on performance KPIs across cluster and market finance for mid-month and monthly estimates.
- Financial Planning. Coordinate with the markets, EMEA and Group finance to provide financial planning calendars and guidelines to ensure on-time delivery of accurate forecasts from market and cluster inputs. Support with long-term and strategic planning for the total cluster. Financial Stewardship. Work in partnership with Group Finance to ensure a high level of financial integrity and control. Representing the views and interests of Group Finance in-market and applying group policies.
- Financial and Business insights. Provide insightful analysis around the current and future business trends focusing on both financials and business related KPIs
You will have 3-4 years' experience in a Finance role, ideally with a degree level education or equivalent.
We are looking for you to have a FP&A or Commercial Finance background with strong technical ability in reporting systems and Excel.
Confidence in building relationships and engaging with non-financial teams are vital characteristics in order to succeed in this role.
You will be an organised self-starter with strong ability to work independently.
- Health insurance (mandatory)
- 25 days holiday + 12 days RTT (these are essentially extra days holiday, French candidates will all know what they are)
- Lunch voucher (9€ per day)
- Free coffee and tea + free fruits
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Public Transport subsidy 50%
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.