- Claims and Insights
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the role
This is a unique role in the Group Insight team that sits within the Global Claims, Standards & Insights function.
As a team we need to be ahead of what our stakeholders need before they know they need it and it is our key Insight platform, Searchable, that is key to delivering this as easily and efficiently as possible. Local market understanding is essential in delivering this and guiding global business decision making and the Searchable platform is essential to make sure everyone can access content globally as effortlessly as possible to make sure we are up to date and informed at all times.
The role is one that balances focus on driving further implementation of Searchable as well as working with local markets to align on future research. This is a key role in making sure we limit duplication across global and local teams as much as possible through establishing guidelines and ensuring teams are reusing previous work as much as possible. A key element of this is our Research management tool which helps teams navigate through the briefing process and highlights to the insight community what is being worked on, when and making sure this is up to date with the latest research will be a key element in this role.
We are looking for a curious, passionate and a owner focussed Commercial Insight Executive who will be responsible for creating content, deploying communications and training material and driving awareness and uptake of the Searchable tool.
- To work with the Senior Insight Manager on the plans and future aspirations for Searchable.
- To maintain strong relationships with the Insight Community to understand what is working, what could be improved and how to deliver further implementation of Searchable and the Research Management Tools.
- Drive savings through higher reuse of market research projects.
- Deploying comms and training materials to drive further uptake of the tool.
- Setting up quarterly calls with local markets to align and consult on scope requirements for future research.
- Establish guidelines to ensure uptake of Searchable and Research Management Platform.
- Support and collaborate with the wider Group Insight team with answering key stakeholder questions.
- Curate knowledge on topics that are needed for business critical questions that will support out commercial teams and communicate relevant content to key stakeholders.
- To challenge the status quo of existing processes to drive more impact of Searchable across the business.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in a Market Research / Insight function (ideally across both agency and client side).
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience within consumer electronics / consumer goods industries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Marketing related subject, numerate degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in the use of qualitative and quantitative research and insight.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, and to be able to quickly identify key themes and opportunities from the data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities.
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to pick things up and happy to explore opportunities without a rigid framework or direct supervision.
- Adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and able to pick things up quickly. Open minded and not wedded to traditional ways of doing things.
- Able to nurture relationships, manage stakeholders and work with a number of local markets.
- Confident in communicating to senior stakeholders and having influence on decisions.
- Resourceful, bright and engaging. Can devise creative ways to deliver insight to a broad range of customers.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills – able to work with and communicate across all levels of the business.
- Excellent prioritization skills and being able to say ‘no’ to people in the most constructive way.
- Confident in working for a technology lead company. Engineering always comes first.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.