- Supplier Relationship Management
- Singapore - Technology Centre
We are seeking a Lead Commercial Analyst to join our Operations Commercial team to support on all aspects of cost management relating to Tier 1 Supplier management, including but not limited to bid pack management, claim management, billing management. This position will provide guidance to other junior commercial analysts in the team.
- Conduct thorough analysis of costs for assigned tier 1 suppliers, including value added manufacturing cost, inbound logistics, labor, moulding and painting, to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Responsible for RFQ activities with assigned tier 1 suppliers at the earlier stage of the product development process and cost maintenance along the development stage.
- Responsible for assigned Tier 1 Supplier billing accuracy based on agreed structure with each supplier post production;
- Responsible for assigned tier 1 supplier claims tracking and reporting.
- Assist in developing and implementing effective cost control measures, ensuring compliance with budgetary constraints and financial objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate cost performance for assigned tier 1 suppliers against established benchmarks and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Support data governance and data storage i.e. information is on-time, accurate and validated.
Financial Planning and Budgeting:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual budget, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Assist in conducting financial forecasting and modelling to support business decision-making and strategic planning.
- Partnering with commercial managers, support on any regular and / or ad hoc tasks with Tier 1 suppliers.
- Support in preparation of bid packs, cost analyses & comparisons.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including finance, operations, to gather and analyze data, ensuring accurate cost billing and reporting such as NPI/NPD requirements for our contract manufacturers.
- The role will need to ensure the information that are received are on-time, accurate and ensure validation and governance of the cost.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as suppliers and clients, to ensure effective cost management and collaboration.
Key Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in cost analysis, or financial planning roles, preferably in a similar industry or organization.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, analyse, and interpret complex financial data.
- Proficiency in financial modelling and cost management techniques.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of financial management principles and practices.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial software and ERP systems.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.