- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
- Whether you're curious about different opportunities, looking to continue your career path or considering a detour into unexplored areas of Dyson - we hope the below job is of interest!
- Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
- We’re looking for a Commercial Executive to join the Floorcare NPD and Campaigns team. This role will report into a Commercial Manager within the team.
- The Commercial Manager will be responsible for supporting the NPD team in all aspects of bringing exciting new machines to market and ensuring Dyson’s success in the category globally. This includes working with teams within Group; supporting the development of product claims, briefing creative teams to deliver engaging and innovative assets, driving forward new initiatives. And working with markets on activating campaigns, measuring and tracking performance, and supporting them.
About the Role:
- Supporting Commercial Manager and the broader NPD team throughout campaign, claims, and media strategy development
- Supporting Commercial Manager and key markets in measuring and reporting on media, sales, and owner support performance, and problem-solving to ensure success
- Taking ownership of certain creative channels per project, reporting back to senior managers on progress and approvals where required
- Becoming a category ‘expert’- understanding floorcare, the range, our key competitors, markets and audiences
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, with a passion for technology
- Strong Commercial awareness and interest
- A self-starter with lots of initiative, who works well both alone and in a team - the role requires a mix of both
- Great communicator; you’ll be regularly presenting your work to a variety of stakeholders, as well as creating clear, engaging channel briefs
- Experience in building and managing professional relationships
- Data analysis and reporting experience
- Experience working with creative teams to delivery
- Media briefing and planning experience
- Performance related bonus
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- On-site gym
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.