- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson we are focused on solving the problems that others have ignored, solving them first using our technology and ingenuity. In order to achieve this we need to pioneer technologies that are different and authentic. This is the core of what we do and who we are. We must strive to create the future, every single day by developing new things, different things, things that go against the grain with a diverse and global team of ingenious minds.
Dyson employs 14,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries. And while we are growing fast we want Dyson to remain a start-up in spirit with the freedom of experimentation and learning, constantly reinventing our products as well as reinventing how we work, how we sell and how we support our owners.
- Partnering with APAC Markets teams to shape commercially robust annual Floorcare plans and respond to risks / ops in-year as well as co-ordinate and lead mid and longer term strategic initiatives.
- Key focus on Hong Kong, Taiwan and South East Asia with stakeholder groups to create a long term roadmap of activity to regain and maintain market share to deliver the commercial targets.
- Active Market representative in relevant forums such as performance claims testing, creative reviews and prioritisation, RDD and Market ranging discussions.
- Oversea all initiatives affecting Floorcare within your region including, but not limited to large projects such as Peak trading, Competitor Defence plans, new product launches as well as business as usual activity.
- Work with key stakeholders on campaign requirements for NPD and other campaigns that drive business performance for APAC and oversee inputs for the Eastern region.
- Partnering with the Ranging team, understand positioning of the products within the Market.
- Work with the competitor team and local markets for continual reporting on performance: be able to confidently articulate what’s working, what’s not and how this is impacting the business. Prepare and action responses with cross functional market teams and other stakeholders.
- Have fluent understanding of market competitor offerings and competitor go to market and direct strategies and use this insight to drive action in order to pre-empt any negative impact to Dyson.
- Present RDD and Cross Functional teams on local market performance and competitor insights.
- Input into the Market annual Marketing plan and support on how to optimise spend efficiencies.
- Demonstrable experience in a role within a business that sells direct to consumers and through third party
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build trusting relationship with local counterparts is imperative
- Passionate about floorcare, staying up to date with latest developments
- Commercial awareness, experience building business cases to show value of new project initiatives to multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Digital media understanding
- Local market experience or understanding
- Strong technical capability, experience briefing development and creative teams
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.