- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the role
- Monitor data to support ambitious growth targets, including both quantity of leads, conversion rates and optimal channels
- Help to drive the digital agenda
- Understand both the global and regional objectives and strategies to ensure you are aligned
- Work closely with the local Direct team to ensure the most relevant, fresh content, whilst aligned to the global Digital team’s eCommerce strategy.
- Develop, activate and regularly analyse the local eCRM journey, aligned to the global CRM Manager.
- Support marketing campaigns rolled out by global Dyson, including legal approvals, localisation, consultation on market requirements, briefing and booking media, ordering & despatching assets, and post campaign review.
- Support digital plan to engage with Architects & Specifiers
- Utilise all data sources available to you to regularly analyse performance and deliver insight to the local market which will help you all make informed decisions.
- Building winning partnerships with Distributors
- Work alongside the Dyson Professional Sales teams to assist in joint marketing plans with Distributors to include co-branded literature, POS and communication to their database via multiple channels, while remaining GDPR-compliant
- Work cross functionally when launching new technologies
- Assist on new product launches to Professional sales team, internal staff and help with training outline for Academy
- Ensure all brand collateral is updated
- Develop internal launch kit, providing all product information relevant for the sales team to execute a successful launch.
- Provide comprehensive market data, trends and consumer insight
- Work closely with EMEA product team to define the optimum product positioning, and the most appealing communication for products to ensure that it is seen as a true Dyson product and has maximum consumer and B2B appeal.
- Conduct user trials on prototype machines to develop understanding of usage and attitudes to drive product development and product communication.
- Support increasing lead generation across all Professional digital channels via acquisition targets
- Employing the correct tactics to attract the relevant target audience to consume Professional products
- Acts as a consultant to colleagues and stakeholders, ensuring that the business units and the marketing team understand digital and the value it brings to the business.
- Sharing best practice acquisition tactics across digital marketing activity
- Tracks and reports the success of digital campaigns, identifying key learnings and areas for improvement
- Source and manage relationships and budget with agencies
- Strong digital marketing experience focused on PPC, Conversion Rate Optimisation to drive incremental sales
- Data driven
- Managing time effectively is essential and prioritise
- Assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic
- Rational and common-sense thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Build a strong network quickly and utilise that network to deliver what is required
- Demonstrate a passion for Dyson products – understand why they are different
- Strong analytical skills, sound commercial acumen and numerate
- Team player who is flexible and willing to go beyond the job description
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Live and breathe our values; Different, Authentic, Better
- Business or Marketing related degree
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.