- Digital, Information Technology, Project Management
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
We are looking for a Programme Manager to deliver of best of breed commercial solutions necessary to operate the automotive business, including delivery of a new CRM, order management and digital estate.
- To manage the delivery of a projects within the various lines of business of Dyson, including automotive.
- The programmes of works are multi £m investments in new capabilities, typically spanning Dyson globally.
- Managing directly multimillion pound strategic projects.
- Ensuring all aspects of change (both business and technical) are managed and implemented through the lifecycle of each project, working with other IT teams and business functions as necessary.
- Building a winning delivery team and collaborating with Dyson and Supplier teams across the globe, and in particular the UK and Singapore.
- Upholding the highest standards of programme management including effective communication with key executive stakeholders, governance and management of key risks and issues.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by providing direction for all programmes and large projects including escalation path for all risks and issues
- Ensure the programmes of works has the appropriate level of Stakeholder sponsorship and engagement.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, directing line management of a team of Project Managers practicing DSDM / Agile PM and PRINCE2 waterfall delivery and organising well organised 1:1s, team meetings (scrum like), quarterly, six monthly and end of year appraisals.
- Proven delivery of commercial IT programmes in similar OEM scale, across all customer touchpoints from demand generation to after sales using best of breed applications.
- Managing large and complex change projects and programmes within a multinational environment involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting.
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Proven ability to deliver on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance
- A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions
- Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
- Experience of delivering complex programmes with budgets in excess of £15m.
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams across multiple organisations and locations.
- The ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line in a multinational environment
- Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
- Organisational design, business change management / communication planning.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines