- Project and Programme Management
- Italy - Milan Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different. Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
Our EMEA region is diverse, fast-changing, and an exciting place to work. As a region, we have offices in 16 countries and operations in more than 25. Our market teams are responsible for taking Group strategy, applying their local expertise and experience, and delivering world-class products and service to our owners. From digital to supply chain, marketing to finance, the EMEA teams work together to learn from each other’s' strengths, share successes, and constantly reinvent and transform Dyson's presence on their countries.
About the Role
As a Transformation and Business Development Team we are responsible for delivering key projects and workflows across the region that enable the business to achieve it’s commercial objectives in the current year and lay the foundations for the years to come. Dyson is a rapidly growing matrix led business - it is the role of the Transformation Team to clarify scope and align to commercial objectives, bring teams together, call out dependencies and requirements and push forward future operating models. The scope of work covers all commercial teams and central operational teams including IT, Supply Chain and Customer Services.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our Italian Market that will cover multiples projects with specific focus on Commercial and Digital.
As a Project manager, you are commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions e.g. Group IT, Commercial, Owner Experience and the local Market. You are used to managing projects, you can take complex issues and manage them simply, with the ability to articulate these back to senior level stakeholders clearly. You’re results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your work. You’re curious and passionate about digital. You are a champion of change!
Key accountabilities are:
- You will take a project management lead on core projects being implemented by the market and/or group. You will be managing the impacts to the business e.g. Direct (Digital, retail), Customer Services, Warehouse and logistics, 3rd Party retail etc.
- Where a project is more ‘business led’, due to the commercial and/or Operational nature, you will project manage the end to end lifecycle of change, with IT or other functions making up a small part of your overall scope for delivery.
- Depending on the project you might work closely with the programme manager to ensure your projects are delivered on time, to scope and to requirements.
- You’re an expert in communication and engagement strategies taking the organisation on the change journey and supporting people as they move through the various stages of the change curve.
- You can demonstrate strong process change lifecycle management and how this feeds organisational design, impact assessments, training and other business change requirements
- You have the ability to network and able to demonstrate how you build and leverage relationships across all levels of an organisation from Managing Director to front line employees.
- You can demonstrate Business Readiness capability having led several implementations of new changes across a highly complex, multi-channel operations within a Global Business. The aim would be to ensure the business is ready both operationally and commercially for the changes being implemented.
- You will have experience of developing a business case & tracking benefits
- Creates exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure.
- Diligent risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary.
- 3rd Party and/or outsourced supplier management required to deliver / support change
- All project documentation is maintained and managed as per scope of role.
- An experienced Prosci or APMG Business Change Management Practitioner
- Used to working on projects / programs of a Waterfall & Agile nature
- A change management and business readiness professional with a proven record in delivery
- A proven ability of managing & developing individuals within a team. Demonstrating the ability to own and drive people engagement.
- Experienced in 3rd Party management
- Able to travel across Europe and have previous international experience
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and evidence delivery projects that support commercial goals.
- Company bonus
- Restaurant tickets
- Travel subsidy
- Discount on Dyson products
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.