- Data Analysis
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The Commercial Data Analyst in the Measurement & Planning Team is responsible for supporting the MADE Programmes’ test/measurement/value approach across various channels (email, digital, web, social) demonstrating the effectiveness of 1st Party Data actions, delivering actionable insights.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- A blend of data mining, analysis and visualisation
- Building evidence towards data insights
- Support of dashboards to help inform business decisions
- Ad hoc data extraction requests.
- Ad hoc investigation of data quality issues
The role will allow you explore various aspects of the world of data, which could support further specialisation in data quality, data protection, targeting and segmentation, & analysis, modelling and visualisation.
Skills / Experience
- A year or more of SQL dialect experience in a commercial or vibrant environment, eg SQL server, Oracle, BigQuery, Mungo DB
- Exposure of Tableau, Looker or similar tool. Or ability to learn quickly.
- A passion and a curiosity for numbers, online businesses, emerging platforms and ongoing developments in the world of data & analytics.
- Intellectually curious and tech savvy.
- Experience working with data in a previous role or during education.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Able to communicate ideas to non-technical audiences.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.