- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Retail Operations
- Castle Hill, Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleOur Community Hubs exist to strength owner experience, education and cultivate a Dyson owner community. Our Community Hubs provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repair and service of machines, along with education for owners to achieve the best possible outcome each time they use a Dyson machine.
At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Community Hub Manager will build, train and lead a team of service-oriented, passionate and ambitious Dyson Experts to deliver outstanding owner experiences – fascinating customers through presentation and demonstration of our machines while also delivering world-class service and support for our current owners. Behind the scenes, the Community Hub Manager will oversee operations including inventory and visual merchandising.
- Lead, inspire and challenge a team to deliver an optimal owner experience – focusing on strengthening experience, education and cultivating a community of Dyson owners
- Continually review results, establish clear measures, share insights and revise as needed to drive Community Hub performance
- Lead by example and support your team to deliver an environment that heroes our machines, delivering best in class demonstrations and experiences
- Deliver a sustainable retail platform that is efficient, ever evolving and that exceeds our customer’s expectations, whilst balancing this with a safe, compliant and cost controlled culture
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual and store-based KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales, customer service and store profitability targets
- Be a leader in the community; network and partner with the events team you will create, plan and execute in store events to drive foot traffic into Dyson
- Continuously build product knowledge and keep updated of any product developments, while supporting the store team to do the same
About youSkills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience of leading, motivating and developing a team in a premium retail environment
- Proven experience of store leadership
- Proven experience in running the day to day operations of a store
- Proven ability communicating with, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative style with a passion to deliver a 5 star customer experience while driving commercial results
- Track record for creating innovative solutions that solve problems and/or challenge convention
- An understanding of in-store operations, managing work schedules, stock management, compliance, health and safety, security and all day to day requirements of running a store
Dyson Community Hub Managers:
- Demonstrate integrity in all their decisions and actions
- Ability to work flexibly to the business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills / building relationships
- Have a passion for developing individuals
- Has an ability to shape long term plans into short term tactical steps
- Uses a combination of data, insights and logic in decision making and proven ability to think long term
- Passionate about delivering brand and product experiences
- Pro-active – prepared with solutions and anticipating problems
- Sense of ownership – committed to the delivery of projects
- The ability to inspire and challenge
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.