- Design and Development
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
You will be a part of the Global Compliance and Approvals Team. We remove the barriers to accessing markets to make sure that Dyson products are not kept off the market by regulations and standards.
We are responsible for ensuring that all Dyson products comply with all relevant regulations, standards and legislation in over 90 countries. This covers, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility,
- Radio Frequency,
- Energy Efficiency,
- Basic Safety,
- Functional Safety,
- Banned and Restricted Substances and
We use internationally recognised standards to demonstrate compliance as well as country or region specific standards.
As part of our Compliance and Approvals team, you will work in our internal EMC and Radio test facilities to verify compliance by preparing and testing prototypes. You will also assist with liaison to the relevant Regulatory Authorities in the countries we market our products, providing them with Test Reports, Applications and Technical Documentation to support Certifications for each market.
We work closely with independent accredited test service providers to make sure that our route to compliance for our innovative technologies is understood and accepted.
- Carry out Radio pre-compliance, EMC compliance and other product related testing in EMC and Radio disciplines.
- Ensure all test activities are performed in a timely manner in accordance to test plan and in strict adherence to the appropriate international test standards
- Evaluate test performance, provide feedback to project design teams regarding issues and/or risks with test results, data sheets and review test and construction data issued by the testing laboratory.
- Support during the application phase for preparation of key documentation such as Test Reports, Application forms and technical Product documentation
- Collaborate with Compliance & Approvals Manager for major failures and test concerns. Ensure all failures are recorded and reported through appropriate communication methods to Design Teams for immediate attention.
- Collaborate with approval agencies and third party test laboratories for the purposes of obtaining testing, evaluation services and product certification.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Perform other duties as directed.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.