- Graduates, Interns and Apprentices
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Our scale and rapid growth make Dyson rich in new opportunities. We value new ideas and diverse perspectives, so our people are trusted with real work and responsibility from the outset. You’ll develop fast and have the chance to move into different business areas and regions. And you’ll be part of a global network of like-minded people – a community that supports and learns from each other.
At Dyson we do things differently. We look for the brightest new graduates with the right attitude to thrive in our unique culture. We offer real jobs with real salaries and real prospects. We need self-starters, people who are motivated and drive themselves forward. You can’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. You will have autonomy and freedom to excel and will be pushed forward to become our future leaders.
About the role
Connectivity is about developing ways to help Dyson owners get the very best out of Dyson machines. We want to continuously advance this, to assist owners in simple, elegant, and unexpected ways, through the intelligent use of technology and data. Building a platform of trust with our owners and a community of Dyson advocates. To help us achieve this we are building a high-performing and empowered team to define a world-class Connected strategy and experiences.
Our experience designers, programme managers, data science specialists and product owners in the wider Connectivity team are dedicated to pioneering seamless connected experiences. You will have the chance to have a meaningful impact on the evolution of Dyson technology.
You will be working within a team of data specialists to build the best connection between owners, the App and our machines and some of your tasks could include translating cutting edge Machine Learning research into solutions that can deliver added value, identifying new opportunities within our rich datasets and exploiting them through data science and ML; creating personalised journeys and experiences within our App.
You will also be working with product owners, programme managers and project managers to understand user needs and build the best user experience possible.
You may also be mining our data for commercial insights to feedback to other areas of the business.
Our Graduate Programme
Our graduate programme is designed to help you drive your career at Dyson with a two year journey to help you grow both personally and professionally. We’ll help you to improve your knowledge and support your future career progression with workshops to give you baseline soft skills in addition to technical training. Our unique experiential journey provides a framework so you can reach your full potential with leadership talks, lunch and learns and more. You may have the opportunity to rotate into a variety of teams to support your professional development.
Our graduate roles are competitive and delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you will need to be:
- Keen to show your passion for problem-spaces relevant to Dyson, with a particular interest in Data Science, Machine Learning Operations Engineering and Product Development.
- Enthusiastic to learn and incorporate skills into building Data ETL Pipelines and frameworks.
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through your university projects or as part of your extra-curricular activities.
- Experienced in or enthusiastic about learning software development life cycles and practices such as CI/CD, and utilizing cloud computing services (Kubeflow KFP).
- Happy to build your own networks to learn from the technical expertise around you.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Passionate about Dyson and our technology to help us meet our ambitious future.
- To be eligible you will need to have no more than two years of relevant work experience post-graduation (Phd students are not eligible for our graduate programmes).
- Above all, you will want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
For your application to be considered, please upload 1) your detailed resume and 2) transcript (all semesters inclusive)
in a single file together with your online application.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.