- Design and Development
- Singapore - St James Power Station Headquarters
Dyson Connectivity is responsible for defining a world-class Connected strategy, product and owner experience in the MyDyson App, to help take this amazing technology to market, explaining how our machines are different and their benefits. Where we demonstrate our machines and their superiority we win. Where we solve owner problems at speed, first time we win. But we also want to prevent issues from happening by analysing the data from sensors in our machines and the owner profiles we hold. We are also responsible for the development and delivery of the Connected features within the MyDyson App and Cloud.
The next period of Dyson’s growth will see us taking our technology into more markets, doubling the business and quadrupling Direct. It will see our Owner base grow rapidly to 100m and a focus on both acquiring more Owners and retaining the Owners we have.
Our vision is to help Dyson owners get the very best out of their Dyson machines, through effortless ownership and personalised Care, by assisting them in simple, elegant, and unexpected ways, using technology and data intelligently.
Our mission is to form a high-performing team to define a world-class Connected strategy and a reimagined Connected way of working and governance, harnessing data to create superior product and owner experiences, building a platform of trust with our owners and a community of Dyson advocates who will return to purchase from us again.
Connectivity will rely heavily on harnessing the power of data to provide insights back to the various areas of the business – NPI, RDD, Customer Services, Owner experience and GTM teams, to help make data-based decisions. Connectivity will also help us provide a more agile, mission based operating model. One which will enable us to continue our journey but in a more structured and efficient ways.
We are on an exciting Connected journey where our emphasis is around providing a better owner experience for our Owners. To this end, we are investing heavily in bringing together machine, app and owner data to create bespoke recommendations – whether it be in help/support/guidance/repair/parts/machines – to our owners when they need it.
About The Role
- Lead and deliver digital projects that partner and enhance our physical products, creating exceptional customer experiences
- Take ownership of app vision, feature roadmap and backlog to deliver measurable user and business benefits
- Represent business and owner needs as the expert for your category of products
- Collaborate with early-stage innovation teams to influence the vision of digital and connected products
- Utilise data to inform to identify new opportunities and drive continuous improvement
- Outline and deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Work closely with Product and User Experience teams to research and test user features, to drive positive change
- Be passionate about the latest trends in digital and technology to help ensure Dyson becomes leading in our mobile application
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey for Dyson owners
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Digital Product/IoT design and leadership experience, working as a Product Manager
- Customer-centric drive, a curious mindset, with a focus on the use of high-quality data & insight to fuel decision making
- The energy and determination to work cross-functionally, at pace, across diverse global teams to cultivate productive, mutually beneficial working relationships
- Knowledge of multiple product management methodologies. (Agile, Waterfall & Hybrid) backed up by experience of applying them successfully in practice
- Day-to-day experience collaborating with feature/experience designers, data scientists, and developers
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Powerful change agent who inspires trust and change adoption
- Strong collaborator with and influencer of different business functions, ability to deliver through others not in direct team
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. #LI-DYSON
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.