- Malaysia - Development Centre
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
- Preparing accounting entries for all direct payment methods,
- Reconciling payments and refunds to invoices for all direct payment methods,
- Reconciling and monitoring cash and cheque receivables for customer facing transactions,
- Investigate and resolve any items that cannot be reconciled,
- Reduce the level/frequency of differences by working with the business to evolve and improve the relevant processes,
- Support technical developments in direct consumer payments; recommend solutions based on reconciliation findings; participate in testing process enhancements; contribute to training and implementation as required,
- Posting and monitoring chargeback levels,
- Reporting on fraud and risk to the business regarding payments,
- Perform SAP user acceptance & regression testing for direct consumer payment processes,
- Contribute to the creation of Global Best Practice processes for direct payments,
- Other project work as required,
- Preferably working towards a professional qualification,
- Experienced in producing detailed reconciliations, including reporting on and resolving findings,
- Good level of accounting skills, familiar with working in a financial accounting environment, complying with audit and policy requirements,
- Experienced in building relationships with both internal and external customers,
- Numerate and accurate,
- Strong Excel skills,
- Previous SAP accounting experience desirable,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proactive approach to problem solving,
- Drive for results,
- Good prioritisation skills and able to work well under pressure,
- Ability to work unsupervised/independently, cross functionally and using own initiative,
- Team player,
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills,
- Ability to highlight potential process/system improvements.
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.