- Malmesbury, United Kingdom
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the role
Our Content Manager will concentrate on the planning, development and delivery of content translations, and localisations, of product graphics and packaging for all Dyson products, globally. Reporting into the Database Manager you will be defining scope and timings, driving approvals, and controlling day-to-day priorities. This role is operationally driven, but technically focused, managing the Digital Asset Management system (DAM), and 3rd party translation service providers.
- Deliver high quality content, consistently, approved on time, and to brief.
- Manage Market requirements, ensuring consistency across all areas of Graphics & Packaging.
- Work with key owners across the business to ensure their input is managed effectively.
- Ensure all content is approved through the correct process.
- Develop and strengthen key processes for accurate delivery of content.
- An understanding of database management and requirements for global copy asset management is desired but more than anything we are looking for logical thinkers and the ability to work with systems.
- Ability to manage complex/multiple projects, and to deliver on time.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Understanding and implementation of new processes.
- Ability to deliver to brief, on time.
- Ability to assist and help cross-functional teams to deliver requirements on time.
- Basic understanding of InDesign is desired but not essential.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.