- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with an additional office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the role:
Elevate customer experience of dyson.com through the day-to-day management, coordination, execution and audit of the site’s operations and customer experience. Leverage analytics and customer feedback to suggest ideas for merchandising changes to increase conversion and NPS. Act as liaison between E-commerce, IT, and other key stakeholders to investigate and escalate issues that arise.
Responsible for site health and overseeing end-to-end eCommerce operations
- Monitor site health performance daily and raise issues/opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact business results.
- Own E-commerce systems ensuring functionality is used to its fullest and all dyson.com activities are flawlessly executed.
- Provide recommendations and options to Site Merchandising, CRM, Creative, Logistics and others when evaluating proposed content ideas based on knowledge of system capabilities.
- Establish strong relationships with IT to drive incident management for all site issues.
- Contribute to process improvements of E-commerce systems and ways of working with other teams.
Responsible for delivering improvements to Dyson.com website
- Improve customer journey by partnering with Global team (Product owners, IT) and local teams on new enhancements for dyson.com.
- Provide US Market requirements and business cases to Global teams for new enhancements and drive urgency to meet deadlines.
- Support Snr Testing and Ops Manager with the strategy and road mapping of all US enhancements.
- Coordinate and execute business user validation testing. Raise defects and feedback on new enhancements for each release.
- Review analytics, customer feedback, session replays, heatmaps, and web NPS reports to improve user experience (by recommending content changes, workarounds, and enhancements).
- Communicate to the broader team the progress on defects and enhancements.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of E-commerce experience – Preferably with direct-to-consumer organization
- 2+ years working in E-commerce Operations
- Experience working with major web analytics and reporting tools – preferably Adobe Analytics
- Familiar with CMS and E-Commerce systems – preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to understand, assess, and problem solve by leveraging technical and analytics skills
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Strong communication and presentation skills to stakeholder at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate dyson.com enhancement projects between global and local teams
- Project brief writing skills
- Proficient in JIRA
- Proactive, creative team member who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data sources
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to build meaningful relationships to collaborate with local and global teams
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.