- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain - Cluster, the Continuous Improvement Manager monitors the Supply Chain performance of the cluster, trigger and manage business and processes improvements with a Continuous Improvement approach across all the markets covered by the cluster to achieve cost reduction and service level improvement. The role is based in Amsterdam.
About the role:
- To monitor 3PLs/4PLs logistics costs against budget and understand/communicate deviations.
- To ensure effective collection of 3PLs/4PLs KPIs to drive forward Dyson Supply Chain performance, and any third-party contract that is managed by Supply Chain. To ensure that those KPIs are communicated throughout the business. To be responsible for representing business requirements with the BI&A team for reporting and analytics to support KPI reporting. To ensure consistency and best practice throughout the cluster.
- To use data to identify process improvement and development opportunities to improve Logistics and stakeholder experience, optimizing costs and increasing productivity.
- To develop requirements, create, document and train Supply Chain processes. To standardize SAP processes throughout the cluster against best practice.
- To ensure a Continuous Improvement mentality is championed and implemented within Supply Chain.
- To ensure root cause is established for all Supply Chain process failures, including EDI, stock discrepancy, and develop and train processes to bring down failure volumes.
- To manage any audit requirements through the Supply Chain cluster. To ensure that any corrective actions identified through audits are implemented, and to feed back to the auditors the progress of corrective actions.
- To champion Supply Chain cluster requirements through the IT request/change process and understand/communicate implementation dates. To be the Supply Chain resource for testing, and to ensure that SAP knowledge within the Supply Chain function is kept current. To lead the implementation of any IT system.
- Build strong network within EMEA/Globally to ensure best practice sharing and standardization across the region.
- To project manage change within the cluster where PMO resource is not available.
- To support implementation of MRP for warehouse and store movements.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Proven experience and passion in monitor/drive Logistic processes
- 3PL, Logistic and transportation Systems knowledge
- High experience and knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated experience of driving change through an organization
- Strong experience of management of projects across multiple stakeholders
- Business and results oriented
- Attention to details without losing bigger picture
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong focus on driving change
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic
- Strong Analytical approach
- A critical thinker with intellectual curiosity
- Competitive Salary Package
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Transportation allowance
- Health Insurance – Medical Contribution
- Eye Examination & Computer Glasses Reimbursement
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.