- Hullavington - United Kingdom
• Design control algorithms for vehicle supervisory functions including Torque Delivery, Regenerative Braking Control and Energy Management.
• Develop model based designs using Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow. • Develop software requirements from system level functional requirements.
• Generate software using Mathworks Embedded Coder.
• Develop and run test cases for MIL and SIL testing.
• Work with Functional Safety team to develop and ensure compliance with safety requirements.
• A Degree level qualification in a Software/ Control Engineering Discipline.
• 3+ years’ experience of designing control algorithms for embedded real time systems, preferably for automotive applications using Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow.
• Experience with automatic code generation and integration.
• Experience developing models for implementation within an Autosar environment is preferred.
• Experience generating software requirements specifications.
• Experience of using Software Configuration Management tools.
• Ability to plan and estimate development tasks.
• Experience of developing MIL / SIL / PIL test cases.
• Experience working with automotive powertrain supervisory control systems preferred.
• Working knowledge of embedded hardware and software, preferably with experience of embedded C software development.
• Experience working with safety critical systems is preferred, specifically ISO26262.
• Experience of working with formal requirement management tools such as DOORS.
• Knowledge and execution of software quality and processes such as ASPICE.
• Experience of FMEA Development and Reviews. • Excellent communication skills.