- London - United Kingdom
As a Copywriter Creative, you’ll be working as part of a team of strategists, creatives, and producers to develop communication and content for Dyson’s channels for the European region.
You’ll be generating creative concepts for product launches and tactical marketing campaigns. Designing content that’s always shareable and appealing to a defined audience.
Shaping the stories Dyson tells and the way in which it tells them.
Mixing data, audience insight and creative best practice to ensure Dyson’s communication and content brings our technology to life in a way that resonates with our audiences.
Grasp culture, fit and tone in the different markets, with local market sensibilities' and nuances rather than just UK-centric.
- Concepting, writing and refining creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams globally and within the region.
- Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working alongside Content Strategists, film creators and designers to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and executions.
- Demonstrable experience of writing and creating digital content for a brand – especially social media assets.
- Experience working on specific EMEA specific market campaigns, social media and ecommerce platforms.
- Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes
- Experience in developing localised versions of globally created brand assets – capacity to effectively transcreate whilst maintaining the integrity and intent of the original concept.
Essential Skills / competencies.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
- A thirst for Dyson’s competitive communication approach – being on the lookout for ways to highlight our competitor’s shortfalls.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, approachable and supportive.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines