- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is growing fast, and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people. Our technology is unique and complex, so it’s up to us to explain it clearly. Working in-house, directly with engineers and the broader business, we create inspirational communications that showcase our technology. Our commercial strategies should launch our pioneering technologies and explain why they are better as simply and clearly as possible. We create customer and owner experiences that are authentic and uniquely Dyson.
About the role
This is a one-year, fixed-term maternity cover position in the Dyson COE (Centre of Excellence for the EMEA region).
As a Creative Lead with a copywriting background, plus experience in film and photography production, you’ll be developing, managing, and overseeing the creative output across Dyson’s EMEA markets. You’ll be responsible for developing strategic creative concepts based on local market insights, looking at the end-to-end execution of bespoke campaigns, content partnerships and live shopping. You’ll make sure that the Dyson language, look, and feel are consistent across all touchpoints, from print to TV to Link app.
You’ll be applying global assets to local channels and ensuring that these assets are applied correctly, consistently and in line with our visual identity and tone of voice guidelines. You’ll understand our brand, our philosophy and ethos inside out and use this understanding to create effective Dyson experiences that are adapted for the EMEA region.
You’ll work closely with the EMEA marketing teams to ensure that briefs are strategically right for our reputation and appropriate for our business, balancing short term sales objectives with the longer-term identity of Dyson. You’ll oversee our design hubs and third-party film/video production agencies to ensure assets are implemented correctly in every channel and platform and produced to Dyson’s high creative standards.
You’ll also be leading and overseeing a team of two copywriters and one art director, who will report into the Creative Director.
We’d like to see evidence of your work with your application (e.g., a website, portfolio or showreel).
- 8+ years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or an equivalent client-side role
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates big campaign ideas, with a focus on social and digital
- Knowledge of EMEA markets and their cultural nuances, with experience developing localised versions of global brand assets whilst maintaining company tone/brand guidelines
- A critical thinker that can challenge a brief, an empathetic creative, a confident communicator and influencer, with experience mentoring/guiding other creatives
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Transportation allowance (0.19€ per km)
- Life assurance and income protection
- Discounts on Dyson machines and retail discounts
- 29 days’ holiday (plus public holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Language courses
- Health insurance contribution (€50 per month), eye examination reimbursement
- Company fitness scheme, employee assistance programme
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.