- China - Shanghai Office
Overview – department:
The Creative Hub is China’s own internal creative team, whose work is mainly focused on digital & e-commerce related design, with additional film, print, OOH, PR & social contents. Currently it is composed with Creative Head, Creative Project Managers, Film & Content Creative and Film Maker, Designers and Copywriters. It is a creative outpost of Dyson Group creative team, dedicates to China specific communication needs, whilst reporting back to Group/CoE through Creative Head to ensure maintenance of brand integrity and tone and manner are correctly implemented in the market. Additional reporting line to head of brand marketing which balances the reflection of local consumer insight & category messaging, digital communication needs in delivery of all creative assets.
China creative hub is working closely with Global creative team as well as China brand and digital marketing team and local trans-creation/design agencies.
- Apply global assets to local channels in alignment with Dyson guidelines and global standards of excellence. Work closely with media team to understand the media landscape to maximise campaign performance.
- Create new local content with relevance to Chinese consumers. Ensure all local asset requests are validated by a business case. New content should be insight driven, performance tracked & executed to global standards.
- Ensure that work is always consistent with Dyson brand values, tone and messaging.
- Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working with and overseeing external agencies to ensure delivery of high quality, Dyson level execution.
- Applying feedback and revisions from Global headquarters through review sessions.
- Strong creative thinking, passionate about develop concepts and visuals.
- Professional design experience crafting high-quality solution within intense creative or agency environment.
- Demonstrable experience of adapting and creating content for Dyson brand while following guidelines from online to offline channels.
- Experience of working on campaigns which include various outputs: TVC, OOH, print, social film, digital assets, mini program, etc.
- 5+ years experience in an interactive design role and 3+ years in a leadership role.
Essential Skills / competencies:
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgment as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
- Demonstrated high level expertise using computer design applications including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities.
- Ability to work on multi-tasks, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends and benchmarking across digital and advertising.
- Written and verbal communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
- Proficient English conversational skills (able to discuss and explain work)
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.