- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the role
In the role of the Senior Credit Analyst, you will be part of the new team who builds the DBS Centre in Delhi; transitioning the existing processes into the Centre and being responsible for delivery of OTC processes for Dyson.
- Conduct assessments of credit requests
- Preparing global credit reporting, statistics and trend performance
- Identifying held orders and taking actions to resolve
- Being up to date with company credit policies
- Making changes to standard operating procedures as needed
- Continually searching for process improvement opportunities, monitoring process and performance and making recommendations for changes
- Taking part in the transition of the processes to DBS and ensuring that work is transitioned timely and in line with expectations
- 3-5 years’ experience in Credit management area
- A good understanding of Order-to-Cash process and its various dependencies
- Strong knowledge of credit related accountancy practices
- Ability to analyse financial and operating statistics and provide meaningful feedback
- Comfortable with collaboration and communication with stakeholders at various levels of the company
- Experience in working in action-oriented environment with varied priorities
- Familiar with SAP AR Module
- Fluency in English – additional European language(s) would be an asset
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.