- Netherlands - Amsterdam Office
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. Better experiences.
We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore. Engineering exciting new technologies which defy convention and pioneer radical re-inventions that work.
This role is based in our brand new Centre of Excellence in central Amsterdam, with self-designed purpose built offices that truly reflect our forward thinking and innovative approach.
The Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE) programme is key in putting the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business and establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners. The Owner Experience team is fast moving, so you’ll need to be comfortable with constant change between the big picture and down in the detail.
About the role
The CRM Business Analyst role is responsible for leveraging to help the Dyson Owner Experience and Commercial teams deliver always improving and stand-out experiences for our owners. The Business Analyst will work with markets across EMEA delivering actionable insights, supporting measurement of initiatives and operationalising our data fed by Marketing salesforce cloud.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with CRM activation manager in the region to support local/regional and operational data needs and reporting
- Deliver owners insights and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluation
- Work closely with the OE analyst to build recommendations on relationship strategies for different customer segments or for individual customers.
- Conduct assessment of CRM programs, club communications, and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
- Investigate local data set pipelines and quality issues
- A blend of data cleansing, sorting, analysis, and visualisation
- Champion the region’s adoption of CRM (salesforce) data tools, models, and segments effectively
You will develop your skills and work towards the following.
- To make actionable recommendations in aid of commercial & digital strategy and creative work
- Uncover new opportunities and insights through deep understanding of data manipulation techniques
- Create or localise new models to serve the business needs
- Use profiles to create datasets for local markets to activate campaigns and optimise engagement with consumers across different channels
- A passion and a curiosity for numbers, online businesses, emerging Customer platforms and ongoing developments in the world of data & analytics
- Logical thinker with good understanding of algebra
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, competitors tools
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Experience in BI or visualization tools, such as Tableau/Looker/Data Studio...etc.
- Able to communicate ideas to non-technical audiences
- Detail and deadline focused
- Intellectually curious and tech savvy
- Proficient in data mining; able to find patterns and trends in data
- Experience in marketing data and metrics in area(s) such as Digital, CRM, Media, Customer service or Social
And a little more, ideally
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- 2 years of CRM/marketing analytics experience in a consumer business
- Ability to understand, analyse, report on and present/visualise data in an engaging way
- Ability to spot issues and trends and make recommendations
- Passionate about resolving challenges and driving improvement
- Good communicator
- Collaborator and problem solver
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional, matrix environment with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Curiosity and interest in working with people from varied cultures and countries
- Bachelors Degree that are analytics or business related as business administration.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.