- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleThe CRM Campaign Assistant Manager role will play a key role in enabling growth in these markets with strong focus on relationship marketing with our owners by building the right 1:1 owner experience journey pre and post purchase to drive advocacy and loyalty.
This role will be instrumental in driving customer retention, engagement and response rates by implementing journeys across email and social platforms that delight Dyson owners. You will be an expert in data-driven relationship marketing, with an ability to formulate plans based on insights and manage projects from planning to execution that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
The CRM Campaign Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading relationship marketing strategies for prospects and owners at Dyson SEA across email and develop other relevant social channel experiences. This role will play a key part in supporting our owners’ experience of Dyson and their Dyson technology post-purchase, driving loyalty and advocacy.
- Delivering relevant, personalised communications through use of our Dyson global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE). MADE puts the owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE dataset captures key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications to existing and potential owners.
- Evangelising the role of relationship marketing within Dyson SEA’s Marketing team and will manage all aspects of ECRM and 1:1 communication on social ensuring Dyson owners receive relevant, timely and valuable Dyson communications. This will require using data and insights to define campaign briefs, campaign execution (targeting, control groups, A/B tests) and post campaign testing, measurement and analysis. The CRM Campaign Assistant Manager will establish yearly objectives for ECRM campaigns, based on historical data, insights and campaign inputs (Deployments, Open Rates, CTR, Opt-outs, etc.).
- Working with regional partners such as distributors and agencies, to support and guide their CRM and relationship marketing development and growth.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with the Category Marketing team, the wider Digital Marketing team and also the Customer Service team to solve business and experience challenges, harnessing data, digital expertise, owners’ engagement, category insights to create valuable, relevant and impactful communications to support Dyson SEA NPS, acquisition and retention agenda.
About youThe ideal candidate should have:
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and 1:1 social media campaigns
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work.
- Have experience of building/editing HTML or MJML, working with digital designers and working with email marketing tools/data environments, social media platforms and the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
- Relationship or loyalty marketing experience a benefit
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record in turning data into engagement strategies that meet consumers’ needs
- Practical experience working with both 1st party customer data, 3rd party, media and social data
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- You will need to have an exceptional understanding of:
- Email marketing tools and all major local social platforms (Facebook/ Instagram/ YouTube/ Sprinklr)
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of email campaigns
- Web analytics
- Understanding of privacy and data protection within the SEA region, ideally in a global or multi-national business, will be a huge advantage
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.