- Paris - France
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, there will be 100 new machines, 4 new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have doubled. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
Part of the France Direct & Owner Experience team, the CRM & Data Manager is responsible for leading the development and growth of the roadmap, implementing targeted and personalized communication strategies. The ambition? Create best-in-class Omnichannel customer journeys across all touchpoints (physical / digital) and all categories of products.
About the role
● Planning and delivering CRM strategies to achieve business objectives, ensuring consistency and encouraging consumer retention and loyalty
● Design a prospect & customer strategy to increase
● Map & analyse consumer journey touchpoints to maximize commercial opportunities
● Work closely with internal (marketing categories, retail, e-com and IT) and external stakeholders (data providers, agencies) to design a relevant communication plan and ensure CRM performs effectively
● Overseeing direct communication channels with customers, predominantly using email and retargeting digital channels
● Leveraging data audiences from media partners (Google, Facebook…)
● GDPR - acting as a Data Privacy champion for marketing, supporting GDPR issues and escalations, working closely with the legal department
● Training, educating and driving data-driven marketing execution and culture across the relevant stakeholders
● Proactively identify design/layout improvements and implement changes
● Analytics & Insights – campaigns’ analysis to measure ROI, optimize acquisitions and raise customer knowledge
Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM programs to
ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
● 3-5 years’ experience
● Already took part in building a CRM strategy for a BtoC brand within an Omnichannel environment – retail / e-commerce preferred
● Experience delivering CRM programs within email and retargeting, loyalty programs
● Agnostic in terms of CRM solutions
● Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
● Familiarity and experience with media audiences
● Strong analytical/data-driven thinking background (good knowledge of Google Analytics / similar), experience as an analyst – highly preferred
● Experience in managing projects with broad stakeholder involvement/international teams – highly preferred
● Good collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop strong working relationships across stakeholders both inside and outside Dyson.
● Flexible, with a strong ability to evolve in a fast-changing environment (projects, priorities and resources)
● Detail oriented
- 25 days holiday + RTT
- Company bonus
- Restaurant tickets
- Discount on Dyson products
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.