- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
About the rolePURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Media Team at Dyson is responsible for all media and digital touchpoints with our end customers and includes the areas of direct business (web shop and marketplaces), performance media and e-retail. This role will report into the Head of Media.The CRM executive will be responsible for defining, supporting and implementing all CRM and email campaigns, from defining the content, to coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and engaging with local and global teams to develop and activate the campaigns to connect with our owners.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
- Ownership, definition, planning and coordination between stakeholders of all CRM and all E-Mail marketing channels for German market
- Deliver best in class owner experience with relevant care content, give our owners answers before they ask
- Development and execution of automated Lifecycle and cross-channel Marketing campaigns
- Identification of audiences along the customer journey: set up regular A/B tests and create owner segments based on analysis
- Continuous analysis and reporting of campaign performance and optimization to develop next steps
- Coordination for DE market with external partners and agencies
- Monthly CRM and digital Reports for German market
- KPI optimization of Marketing and Care Emails to meet Performance targets by doing A/B Tests, change links for a better CJ, etc.
- Digital review management: ongoing work for digital reviews including technical responsibility and template Optimization
- Develop of owner Trials Projects
- Driving registrations by optimizing marketing & Lifecycle registrations with OE Team
- Project support in Owned and Earned channel management and campaign set up
- Bachelor´s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- 2+ years experience required in marketing areas, better if digital, CRM or e-mail marketing
- Analytic and KPI driven mindset never losing the owners first mentality
- Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely. This person needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the organization.
- Problem Solving; must be able to critically analyse problems and present viable solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed.
- Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Fluency in English and German
- Positive attitude with resilient; this person will work very close to all the teams in order to understand their needs and accomplish common goals on time.
- Enthusiastic and quick learner.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.