- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root CycloneTM technology, and also thebladeless fans with Air AmplifierTM technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds aQueen’s Award for Innovation.Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, whichreflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong,Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” – James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleThe CRM Lead will play a crucial role in supporting the Head of Marketing and within Marketing team based in Istanbul building owner related data insights to develop & execute strategic roadmaps for a long-term engagement with Dyson Owners across relevant communication tools, optimising customer experience, and measuring campaign success.
The candidate will also be expected to have a close working relationship with the regional Center of Excellence (CoE), Group Commercial Marketing and Owner Experience teams based Malmesbury, UK. The teams are responsible for owner experience and customer relationship management capabilities and efficiencies across Dyson markets.
Over the past year, the team has started to build Lifecycle communication roadmap with owners in digital marketing. As part of our growth plan, we are now looking for a multi-facted CRM Lead who will be able to identify opportunities, gaps and areas for executing a better and well-defined owner communication within marketing plans across Turkey, and provide valuable insights that will ultimately help Dyson Turkey team to reach its targets.
- Analyze previously executed CRM campaigns to have a better understanding on what worked well/what could have been done better.
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnels to develop and optimize consumer communications for both pre-purchase and post-purchase.
- Work cooperatively with category marketing teams to develop and executive Owner Experience Communication roadmap per category and Content optimisation during user journey and finally Encourage Multi-category ownership
- Communication & Alignment with Digital Demand team on owner experience campaigns.
- Be hands-on with email build, dynamic content and sending out campaigns
- Ownership of the Dyson MADE data and Working with both first party customer data, 3rd party, media and social data
- Serve key stakeholders with actionable insights which are relevant and valuable to their business needs.
- Understanding of privacy and data protection ;Develop & Maintain relationships with key source feed and other data owner and Manage the balance of data security, data structures and data usability in line with the company’s procedures
- Strategy & Execution: Campaign & annual planning for owners; e-mailing (marketing & care) and Lifecycle strategy development and execution. Analyze user-base and customer behavior and dividing them into different segments in order to reach out better volume & impact.
- Reporting and optimization
- Provide prompt campaign insights that will allow the team to optimize campaigns on-the-go, as well as drive the development of future campaigns.
- Communicate relevant top level online performance, learning and insights to the wider team on an ongoing basis.
- Report on the commercial success of campaigns by measuring Return on Investment, taking into account all relevant mediums.
- Providing meaningful global benchmarks to further develop campaigns
- Performing A/B tests on messages, creatives, scheduling, targeting, triggers and landing pages.
Trend Reports – be able to spot trends, understand why its happening, and how it might affect the business.
- Group Owner Experience team in the UK
- Group Digital team in the UK
- Regional Center of Excellence team in Singapore
- Dyson Turkey Marketing team
- Dyson Turkey Digital Marketing Team
- Dyson Turkey Sales team
- Dyson Turkey Customer Service & Owner Experience Team
- Mindshare (Media Planning and Buying Agency)
- Research agencies
- 4– 5 years of experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on lifecycle management and retention focused roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Maths, Statistics, Analytics or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing and CRM platforms
- Highly analytical thinking and ability to consistently hit goals
- Having advanced knowledge in SQL, R, Python programs and business information tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Using data visualization tools would be an advantage
- Prior experience in data mining by dealing with large datasets, such as data processing, statistical modelling, and/or analytical visualizationMindset
- Entrepreneurial delivery focused, and prepared to roll up sleeves to make things happen
- Strives in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- A strong team player
- An achiever, motivated by breaking new grounds and creating a business from scratch
- Excellent analytical skills; translate data into information into knowledge into wisdom so we can make the best informed business decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work with cross-functional teams.
- Passionate about digital & the opportunities, it brings to drive commercial success for a business
- High proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) data analysis tools
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Fluency in English
- Private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.