- Customer Service and Inside Sales
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy - to solve problems that others ignore. It transforms every category it enters with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the sell-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
Dyson EMEA Customer Environment
At Dyson we are passionate about looking after our shoppers and owners. Like our technology every experience should be uniquely Dyson.
Dyson Owners across EMEA often contact us directly for support with their Dyson product and new product purchase. Our aim is to create inspiring and seamless experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make. In order to deliver on this vision and Dyson’s growth ambition, we need to define, train and continuously refine the Customer Services teams based across EMEA and outsourced providers.
We are seeking to empower all our teams to take ownership and resolve Owner queries there and then - delivering this every day requires a comprehensive forward-thinking training, quality & engagement plan.
About The Role
- You will be responsible for setting the standard of Training & Quality across all EMEA Customer Services teams and channels including 3rd party set-ups, and the Service workshops in Chippenham and Ireland
- Working in partnership with Group Commercial, Owner Experience and other stake holders, create and own the development and execution of the EMEA CS Training & Quality strategy and vision, covering all customer and repair channels and touchpoints, and aligning all training programs with EMEA operational requirements, priorities, and outputs
- Driving performance through your people - Setting the strategic vision for your EMEA Training & Quality team, translating this into meaningful, valuable, and actionable deliverables for each team member and empowering your team members to have ownership and EMEA impact
- Create, own, execute and embed an EMEA standard for all CS training requirements for all initiatives including (but not limited to) induction, post-induction, systems and processes, technical skills, product knowledge of existing ranges across all categories, NPD launches, ways of working and soft skills; enabling teams to confidently, authentically and consistently represent Dyson across all channels and touchpoints throughout the customer experience life cycle
- Ensure all CS teams are set-up for success with a training and quality approach that delivers a focus on owner centric service, sales, and unrivalled product knowledge aligned to the EMEA commercial aspiration and is centered on the needs of the owner at every touch point
- Operate as a senior member of the EMEA Customer Service team, use knowledge and experience to support the business in achieving its wider objectives and shape the future
- Demonstrate an exceptional ability to work cross functionally, across markets and with internal and external stakeholders with confidence and at a senior level, with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Be the coordinating and organizational figure head in securing training resource across EMEA as required
- Work closely together with the Regional Head of Training and the New Technology & Content Training Coordinator to ensure consistency in terms of training approach & assessment and to identify synergies & efficiencies
- Work closely together with the Regional Head of Training on the future state of Training for the EMEA region, covering all customer facing functions with the goal to deliver a consistent Dyson experience across all customer touchpoints
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Ability to use initiative boldly and confidently — creating a vision, facilitating its creation, build & roll out through your team, and holding yourself and your team to high standards of approach and delivery
- Empowering and inspiring leader - Delegation and empowering a team to deliver set vision and objectives
- Proven experience in managing, coaching and developing
- Unrivalled Dyson product knowledge, as well as training approaches, learning techniques and knowledge testing
- Programme manager skills and abilities
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class training vision and proposition
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to design, deliver and consistently review long term success for EMEA CS and Dyson through training
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills - leading by example, and a role-model of Dysons values and behaviors
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning ability
- Self-motivated and an exceptional team player.
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong sense of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across EMEAU Customer Services and Dyson as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strategic thinker – can you put all the pieces of a puzzle together and create one vision
- Trusted. Proactive. Adaptable. Approachable. Reliable. Resilient. Passionate. Positive. Humble
- Performance related bonus
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Competitive pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café providing endless free coffee and tea, and a free lunch
- Private Medical insurance
- On-site gym
Malmesbury - UK or Amsterdam - Netherlands
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.