Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Our contact centre is an integral part of Dyson ANZ service team. Made up of over 90 Advisors and Team Leaders, our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. It helps ensure our owners have the best possible experience using our technology. Owner experience is everything to us. It helps strengthen our reputation and it drives advocacy. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people in real time. Over the phone and online, they are ready to respond when new machines and technologies launch. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent service and upsell.
About the role
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Customer Care Advisors are natural problem solvers who communicate with our customers over the phone, via live webchat or via email. We aim to understand each individuals need or query, and deliver a solution that over delivers on our customers’ expectations. We are driven to turn our owners into passionate advocates of the brand and our team ensure each touchpoint with the customer is rewarding.
As a Customer Care Advisor, you will report in to a Team Leader and will contribute to one of the largest functions in ANZ. You’ll handle calls, emails and live chat queries, investigate and troubleshoot, educate our customers and maximise sales opportunities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Answer inbound calls from owners, service agents, and retailers.
* Provide product knowledge and educate Dyson owners on their machine
* Provide support and troubleshooting over the phone, via email or live chat
* Share your knowledge of Dyson products ensuring our owners are always up to date with what’s on offer.
* Sales of new machines and parts
* Where over the phone resolution is not possible, book machines for service or repair
* Process orders for spare parts or new machines
* Data entry and administration within CRM system
* Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
* Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
* Previous call centre experience
* Previous work experience within customer service
* Experience with data entry or administration with an understanding of Excel and CRM systems preferred
Skills & Competencies:
* A confident and clear communicator with active listening skills
* High level of written communication skills
* A "can-do" attitude with an aptitude for learning
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage priorities
* A collaborative, team player
* Skilled in data entry with an understanding of Excel and CRM systems preferred
* Passionate about delivering an exceptional and memorable customer service experience
At Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us