- Customer Service
- Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This 12 month apprenticeship
is geared towards training you to gain all the skills you’ll need to be Dyson
Customer Service Advisor. Not only will you become an expert in all
Dyson’s technologies and products, but you’ll learn impeccable communication
skills and how to build relationships with a variety of customers. You’ll have
regular performance conversations which can be tailored to maximise your future
development. Following our training programme, you’ll achieve a Level 2
Customer Service award, and be fully equipped to start your career within our
Customer Service team!
We’re dedicated to delivering world-class service and that means having a world-class team. As an Apprentice within Dyson you’ll be part of our Early Years cohort, with multiple opportunities to share experiences with other Graduates & Apprentices across the Dyson team.
Want to find out more? We’re looking for Apprentices to join the team in September; register your interest now and we can send out more information soon.
- You’ll spend 20% of your time being trained and coached in Customer Service as part of your apprenticeship programme
- The rest of your time you’ll be a hands-on Customer Service Advisor, providing support to our Dyson owners across Great Britain and Ireland.
- Resolving queries over-the-phone, via email, social media or web-chat.
- It’s a fun, diverse and dynamic role that could see you ordering parts, booking engineers or helping customers with their first machine.
- Sharing our new technology with Dyson owners, creating customers for life.
- Learning all there is to know about Dyson technology, exciting customers and securing sales through service.
- Owning your ideas and bringing them to life. Finding ways to improve products, processes or by identifying efficiencies.
Our Contact Centre is open between 8am-8pm Monday- Friday, and between 8am-6pm over the weekends
- You’ll be passionate about learning to deliver great customer service and take pride in excellent people skills.
- You’ll be motivated, keen to learn and comfortable working towards with sales and Customer Service targets.
- You’ll be keen to work in a fast-paced environment, be results-focused and excited by the prospect of delivering sales.
- You’ll have completed your A-levels, and be looking for the first step towards starting a career in Customer Service at Dyson.
- 33 days annual leave
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
- Casual dress code
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking