- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Within Dyson customer service, we’re clear in our purpose:
“We are the voice of Dyson’s owners. We effortlessly ensure they get the most from their Dyson, every day. We do this because we care about our owners to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.”
By living our purpose, we aim to deliver a world class service and owner experience at every interaction, ensuring our Owners remain our most passionate advocates. Supporting them when they need us is our passion and our goal is to continually exceed our owner expectations at every opportunity.
As Delivery Manger, you will be ultimately responsible for managing the performance of the outsourced operation, ensuring the team deliver a World-class service unique to Dyson. You will represent Dyson on the ground in the outsourced operation and be the pivotal driving and linking force between the Central EU Customer Services Ops team and the outsourced solution, especially critical during the set-up and transition phase.
- Core hours role in principle, however flexibility to cover hours the operational window of 8am-8pm M-F and 8am – 6pm Weekends
- Willing to travel for extended periods of time
About the role
- Manage the performance and operation of the outsourcer to deliver agreed performance levels on Dyson’s behalf
- Take joint accountability for the delivery of results, SLA’s and KPI’s agreed between Dyson and outsourcer
- Represent Dyson within the operation, role modelling Dyson values and behaviours and ensuring what it means to be Dyson is represented through its people and owner experience.
- You will play a hands-on role, establishing and embedding successful internal and external relationships with the outsourced provider, management team and others as appropriate whilst being a key member of the European CS Ops team in representing the operation
- Establish credible and valuable working relationships with the stakeholders and relevant management team to analyse data insights and implement required change-plans to continuously improve Customer Services NPS
- Create and own a continuous feedback loop and collaboration with Virtual Service Engineer teams, to ensure continuous improvement in performance.
- Own the relationship and feedback with the Operations and Escalations team, targeting ongoing improvements in efficiency and effectiveness to improve owner experience
- Manage and oversee the complex operation, and understand EU and local operational context to ensure success
- Continuously improve our owner experience through this channel, and maximise performance though influencing strategic direction and transformation
- Line manage and coach the Ast. Delivery Manager (plus Transition Support Specialists) on support duties to cover role when necessary and help oversee the operation deliverables
- Owner experience focused, with a passion to build a unique world class service proposition
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills, able to create a one team culture with 3rd party providers
- Ability to bring complex contracts and service schedules to life in a real world setting to drive value and quality of service for Dyson
- Technically and digitally minded, understanding the changing face of customer expectations
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to long term success for the GB market and Dyson
- Self-motivated and resilient, able to make important decisions at pace and independently
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, organisational and planning ability
- Confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong sense of initiative with a creative approach to problem solving
- Comfortable presenting with excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across Dyson and 3rd parties
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machine
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.