- Salary determined by credentials and experience
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Toronto - Canada
Who we are
Dyson (www.dysoncanada.ca) is about solving problems others seem to ignore and finding new ways to make everyday things work better. In 1978, James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner’s diminishing performance. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he invented the world’s first bagless cyclonic vacuum cleaner. Today, we are 5,000 people strong across the world and are still focused on invention and improvement. We’ve designed bladeless fans and heaters, the most powerful cordless stick vacuum powered by our Dyson digital motor and fast hygienic hand dryers that work in 12 seconds. Most recently, we’ve introduced purifiers, humidifiers, lighting and robots to our portfolio and our engineers continue to work on a pipeline of technology that stretches 25 years.
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
What you'll be doing
- Process assigned customer orders in SAP and manage through to shipment in a timely and accurate manner, meeting On Time In Full delivery.
- Respond to inquiries from our Customer Care team and retailers (if applicable) on tracking of deliveries and POD requests, other order-related information requests.
- Monitor and communicate with 3PL for special instructions on exceptional or priority orders.
- Co-ordinate with the customer care team to ensure direct consumer orders have been shipped out in a timely manner.
- Ensure the processing of all credit invoices including direct submission to key accounts
- Monitor allocated product, ensuring orders are maintained in line with company plan and clearly communicate timelines based on incoming inventory to provide up-to-date ETA to internal team members.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to resolve credit blocks and engage in fraud avoidance .
- Maintain proper update and filing of orders and shipping documents.
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving.
This role will be expected to work an early shift – 7am-3pm. Dyson’s Direct business will be the primary responsibility with the potential of retail account responsibilities dependent on team coverage etc.
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
What we’re looking for
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree or diploma in a related area
- 2 + years of customer service and order entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- EDI experience not necessary but an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Ability to handle daily data entries accurately and
This role will maintain an early shift from approximately 7am-3pm Monday-Friday.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.