- £Competitive + performance based bonus
- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Within Dyson’s Contact Centre, we’re clear in our purpose:
“We are the voice of Dyson’s customers. We effortlessly solve their problems and remove all barriers. We do this because we care about our customers to an extraordinary degree and believe our service should be as uniquely engineered, distinctive and enriching as our technology.”
Our Advisors engage with and support thousands of customers across week across the whole spectrum of Dyson technology. They’re experts not just at service but at bringing our tech to life and ensuring our owners choose to buy the right technology for their needs.
Managing such an expert team needs a special kind of leader. We’re looking for a talented Team Leader that will demonstrate true people leadership, taking accountability for the end to end performance of a team of Advisors and drive continual improvement through effective coaching, development and support.
Part time or job share opportunities will be considered.
What you'll do:
- Coach and develop a team of Advisors to deliver an exceptional customer experience and deliver against their personal and business objectives.
- Deliver ongoing performance improvement through effective 121s and coaching, in line with established Dyson models and Customer Service best practice.
- Manage under-performance within the ‘What and How’ to successful and positive outcomes for both Advisors and Dyson.
- Engage with and ensure compliance with Dyson HR policies and approach.
- Build and maintain a team environment centered on Customer Service Advisor empowerment, decision making and ownership.
- Support the operational management and delivery of all Contact Centre goals and deliverables
- Seek and recommend opportunities for efficiency, performance or customer experience improvements across the Contact Centre.
- Pro-actively share best practice and collaborate with peers and colleagues to ensure the ongoing development of the Contact Centre.
- Support the ongoing development and evolution of the Contact Centre as a multi-channel, sales and service centre.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrate the ability to drive performance in a positive and engaging way with a culture focused on enhancing the Dyson owner and employee experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change, be resilient and act as a role model to colleagues across Customer Services and Dyson as a whole.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness of Dyson’s challenges and an ability to bring those to life with Customer Service Teams.
- Demonstrate a data driven, objective approach to performance management and development.
- Demonstrate the ability to listen to customers, teams and peers to support ongoing improvements for Dyson’s teams and customers.
- A willingness to adapt to the needs to our customers and teams; taking on new responsibilities or duties as the role and our customers’ needs evolve.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants
- Sports Centre & free on-site gym
- Dyson machine discount
- Pension scheme
- Commission scheme
- Life assurance
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays