- Project Management, Data Science
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who would like to further their career within a growing and successful company. With a combination of hands on experience and dedicated training we will offer you the chance to develop your skills and experience.
About the roleThe Data Analyst is responsible primarily for ensuring that the reporting needs of the business stakeholders are met. They are responsible for capturing requirements, designing, building and deploying reports to satisfy the stakeholders. They are responsible for the end to end delivery and have responsibility for delivery of insightful data and analysis.
The role requires a candidate who displays excellent business focus and sound technical skills.
- Support and maintain existing reports and dashboards
- Capture clear requirements direct from business stakeholders
- Iterate report solutions by design, build and test methodology
- Develop great relationships with business teams by fully empathising with their needs
- Use best practice design and visualisation techniques to allow users to see and understand their data
- Create analytical solutions that impress, inspire and become essential tools
- 2 years+ developing business reports and providing analytical support to business functions.
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets.
- Competent developer of Tableau software
- Transact SQL experience
- Excellent communication skills & creative problem solving approach
- An understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Enthusiasm to analyse data and drive actionable insight
- Degree level education
- Broad understanding of web tools & languages
- Working in multi-national / multi-lingual teams
- Engineering background
- Understanding of ETL - on premise or cloud based
- Graphic or artistic skills to present data in a compelling way
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.