- Information Technology
- India - Gurgaon Office
DBS StP Systems Technical Lead
The new Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
This role will be responsible for the Source to Pay operations within DBS ensuring a high-quality service is delivered to DBS stakeholders.
About The Role
DBS StP System Technical Lead will be responsible for VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions and delivery of high-quality support systems and processes within Source to Pay activities.
Will be the subject matter expert who defines, implements and optimizes the Dyson solution.
StP Systems Technical Lead in roadmap creation for System development including business requirements and ensuring growth of process efficiency and compliance.
Will Interact with business users and process owners to document enhancement requests and design solutions. Will have to understand the impact of Dyson systems on different areas of the business.
Develop design approaches and recommendations to meet specific business requirements.
Plan, tests and confirm the enhancements building implementation plans for system changes.
- Provides technical and functional expertise in the area of VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions
- Supports Global Process Owners in driving process improvements and digitalization.
- Seek and deliver opportunities to streamline workflows and system processes
- Coordinate with our external solution partners and Dyson teams to improve performance and efficiency of Source to Pay systems, driving optimization
- Cooperate with the offshore global operational teams to ensure efficiency of the processes and system utilization
- Maintain effective stakeholder engagement through timely and appropriate communication, clear and concise training & knowledge material and regular touch points
Experience / Personal Qualities:
- Knowledge of business and system solutions and experience with implementing applications.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Very good understanding of Ariba and S4 connections
- Very good understanding of VIM, Fiori and OCR solutions
- University diploma (Business / Finance / Economy / Management)
- Understanding of Finance & Accounting and Procurement processes
- Ability to influence the senior management
- Fluency in English
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.