- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Paris or Malmesbury, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Planning; this role acts as both planning demand and continuous improvement agent to markets to facilitate continuously improving accuracy in the European demand plans. Working across numerous markets, this role provides fact-based challenge and data-driven analysis to identify risks and opportunities in the individual and collective demand plan and is a key input into the monthly European S&OP process.
- Monthly deep dives into category and/or market forecasts to identify trends and support markets in identifying gaps or risk in demand plans
- Provide objective, fact-based challenge to demand planning colleagues in markets to improve accuracy of the European demand plan
- Analyse forecast trends using a variety of forecasting metrics to identify category or market risk and creation of monthly dashboard as input to European S&OP process
- Support Head of Planning in monthly S&OP calls with markets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with markets to identify areas of improvement and support markets in implementing own action plans.
- Creation of forecast accuracy reports, supporting markets to drill down into factors affecting forecast accuracy and contributing to improvement in forecast accuracy measures.
- Reviewing errors in previous forecast and communicating remedial action required to markets through Forecast Brief process
- Recommend appropriate allocations of volumes in times of constraint, using a varity of inputs from stakeholders across multiple department
- Proven Supply Chain experience; ideally in Demand Planning
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Numeric and analytical background
- SAP & APO experience desirable
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.