- Singapore - Technology Centre
Dyson is looking for a Demi Chef as well as Chef De Parties and Commis chefs to manage the day to day running of the kitchen, due to open at our new St James Power Station location.
You will be able to demonstrate a positive attitude, willingness to work as part of a team to prepare fresh food & provide great customer service.
About the role
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and standards are maintained consistently
- Stepping up in the absence of one of the Chef De Partiés’
- Ensuring junior staff members are correctly trained
- Assisting with on-site functions and events
- Maintaining Food Safety and Health & Safety standards
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ensuring daily tasks are delivered efficiently and within a good time frame
- Stock rotation
- Dealing with allergens and dietary requirements
- Creative individual with a passion for high standard customer service and high-quality fresh food
- Previous experience as a Demi Chef de Partié is preferable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a good quality, fast paced kitchen
- Proven experience working in a high-volume role
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.