- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Mechanical Engineering
- Singapore - Singapore
As a Design Engineer working in our Personal care category you will be part of a team with the responsibility to design, develop and deliver our next generation of products. Working Closely with multi-disciplinary colleagues across the world, you will develop innovative technology that solves problems for our customers.
About the role
- Deliver parts to production on time, cost and to specification
- Produce functional prototype products suitable for testing, review and demonstration
- Develop detailed specifications and design requirements
- Develop tests to replicate anticipated usage and optimise products to be robust and high performing
- Perform analysis on test failures and develop efficient solutions
- A degree in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent
- A creative and considered approach to problem solving, following clear design processes.
- Practical and methodical design development through prototyping and testing
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of engineering and technological disciplines
- Proven examples of developing a technically challenging design
- Experience working in a 3D CAD design environment
- The skills to communicate your ideas to others within your team
- A demonstratable desire to constantly improve yourself
- Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate your own time
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple manufacturing techniques
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.