- Design and Development
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing
The next few years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £2.5 billion commitment to its future technology pipeline. This growth will need the support of more new people across other functions around the world, including the Philippines. We have c. 6,000 engineers and scientists worldwide and we are now looking to recruit more in the Philippines. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organize itself globally and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect. With APAC now our biggest growth region, we need to question where and how we invest to underpin the future. Our plans for the Philippines are ambitious and we are looking for talented people to join our Engineering families!
About the role
A Graduate Design Engineer is required for our RDD office in the Philippines. The office is due to experience significant growth over the coming years and will expand both in terms of people and space to meet the growing product portfolio handled by the team.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on challenging and exciting technological problems, to bring products from concept to mass production.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver parts to production on time, cost and to specification
- Produce functional prototype products suitable for testing, review and demonstration
- Develop detailed specifications and design requirements
- Develop tests to replicate anticipated usage and optimise products to be robust and high performing
- Perform analysis on test failures and develop efficient solutions
- About you
- A degree in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent
- A creative and considered approach to problem solving, following clear design processes.
- Practical and methodical design development through prototyping and testing
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of engineering and technological disciplines
- Proven examples of developing a technically challenging design
- Experience working in a 3D CAD design environment
- The skills to communicate your ideas to others within your team
- A demonstrable desire to constantly improve yourself
- Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate your own time
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple manufacturing techniques
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.