- Design and Development
- Malaysia - Development Centre
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
About the role
- Design robotic systems(Mechanical, Camera and Sensor) from start to finish
- Create prototypes and work on necessary components
- Conduct research & DOE to determine the critical parameters of a Sensors
- Develop cost-effective and efficient processes to produce the machines
- Perform integration tests and quality control
- Create and maintain complete documentation for robotic systems
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality
- Troubleshoot defects in the robot design
Requirements and Skills :
· Degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
· Previous experience as a robotics engineer or similar role
· Well-versed in computer science, applied physics, and mechanics
· Excellent knowledge of CAD/CAM software
· Knowledge of cost, efficiency, and productivity optimization methods
· Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems
· An analytical mind
· Outstanding communication skills
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries, management bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career at Dyson. Leadership support and new opportunities abound, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to progress, innovation and realizing ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.